Tuesday 6 February 2007

Weekend's Over

Had a quiet day Sunday, checked out the bike. It needs a new bottom bracket (crank spindle) off road tyres and a new saddle. BILLY BILSLAND CYCLES Salt Market Glasgow is getting my custom this week to carry out the repairs. Seems I need special tooling for the bottom bracket and it is cheeper to get Billy to do it for me. Won't argue with that.

Guess what? Do you think Paul walked to the pub on Saturday?

Monday.

We had a photographer from The Daily Record to take a couple of mugshots for Amandas arcticle, should be in on a Tuesday, probably next week or soon after. As we only had Pauls bike, and not any hiking gear?? at work, we had to make do. It was a laugh right enough. The photographer had us both on the bike at the same time except Paul did not want to be the one at the 'rear'.

My pal Sophie gave me some great tips on using a rowing machine, seems I was getting my breathing all wrong.

50 minute workout but could only manage 75 situps, + 1 hour fast walk around the villages then back in time for double Corrie!!!

No comments: