Tuesday 6 March 2007

Another week closer


It's been a bit of a mixed week for both paul and myself, I haven't been doing much as far as the gym machines are concerned but I did cycle to work two days last week with round trips of around 28 miles. After the Daily Record article, which quoted Paul as cycling to work and 'swimming in the evenings' he reckoned he had better start!!!

He has been going to Bellahouston Baths 3 nights a week and weekends too. I think he has misread the Bike and Hike bit as maybe Bike and PIKE. He says he will swim along Loch Ness while I take to the hills.


I took myself off along the 'Clyde Walkway' from Strathclyde Park to Garrion Bridge once again on Saturday. A round trip of about 12 miles which took 4hrs.

Here are a couple of pictures of the Clyde eating away at the banking, I remember this stretch as a boy when it was just a trickle. Global warming in Motherwell in action!!



I saw this Castle/Country House which is in dire need of a little TLC. If my wife catches me eying this up she will hope it is not my next project!

You never know...

Must find out more, George do you fancy this one?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: