Wednesday 30 May 2007

Ahh, That's Nice....

Paul and I got an email from Dee @ Maggie's. It seems she is an avid reader of our blog and has gave us a wee bit of praise which we are well chuffed with. See below;

"Hey boys

Just wanted to let you know that I been loving reading your blog about Monster. Every few days in the office I read bits out to everyone here and it does make us giggle! If its ok with you both I'd love to use some quotes from it for next years PR? Don't think I'll suggest everyone reads it in case it scares them all off!!!
Having spent the last 12 months organising Monster (and already planning next years!) - its brilliant to hear when people enjoyed it and were inspired by the event - makes my job worthwhile!

Thanks for keeping me entertained!

Dee Orme
Monster Co-ordinator"



Keep up the good work Dee and team!

No comments: